So let’s recap… Previously on “the walking dead”
How the Mobile Device capacity in AX2012 R3 fixed these problems
The next step was to ease up on all the regulations implemented and we disabled some automated functionalities and we gave some control back to the people on the floor. In practice we created a few simple apps using Microsoft Dynamics AX mobile device capacity:
Today, the AX issue backlog is clear. The system is upgraded to the latest CU and we’re still busy, but now we are implementing all those cool features that the company have on their bucket list.
And yes, I’m bored again. So if you have a mission impossible for me. Do give me a call!
Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below and don`t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to receive our latest blog content!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]