Features were added or changed in cumulative update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2. With the latest release, Management Reporter is added to the General Ledger and Budget Planning menus in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, making it easier for you to access financial reports created with Management Reporter. Management Reporter 2012 will be the “primary” financial statement report writer/generator/financial analysis collaboration tool for Microsoft Dynamics AX.
With Management Reporter, data is extracted from your Microsoft Dynamics ERP, an Office Excel spreadsheet, or combination from both. Report definition occurs in the Report Designer component or Management Reporter, where various user roles are available to create and generate customized reports. Report Viewer is also a feature in Management Reporter, where users can manage, view, print, analyze, and export generated reports.
Management Reporter will replace the financial statements. (The financial statement options that you may have used in prior versions are still available with a configuration option.)
Key features of Management Reporter are:
- Easy creation and customization
- No need to create a connection to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 General Ledger (GL)
- Build custom reports based on Microsoft Dynamics AX ledger accounts and dimensions
- Drill-down to transaction detail for quick audits
- Consolidate the way you need to see it
- Multiple ways to access reports
- Schedule delivery of new reports to those who need them
- Interactive, intuitive web-based report viewing
- Help safeguard financial data
We have a team of experienced business analysts. They can coordinate the implementation of Management Reporter in your organization. They have a financial background and are able to efficiently define advanced reporting, so you can stay focused on your own activities.
Our business analysts also offer customized training programs for your employees.