For our office in Veenendaal, The Netherlands we are, as a result of growth and promotions, looking for an Dynamics AX finance Consultant to support our growing Dynamics AX practice. You will be responsible for the Discovery, Design and Configuration phases of Dynamics AX finance implementations. This is a permanent employment position, with excellent salary and benefits.
- Responsible for the discovery, design and configuration phases of AX finance implementations
- Translate clients unique business requirements into functional
- Requirements that will guide the design and configuration of the solution
- Participate in the development and delivery of solution training
- Coordinate functional specification creation with client stakeholders for any system enhancements
- Lead and participate in business process reviews, especially related to core Accounting and Finance departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related field
- Must reside in The Netherlands and speak Dutch
- 2+ years implementing Dynamics AX
- Management Reporter experience
- A working understanding of accounting procedures, terminology, and standard practices
- A firm grasp of the Financial processes within an ERP environment
- Very good client communication/relation skills
- Very good organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent writing/documentation skills for design specs and end-user documents in Dutch and English
- The desire to provide end-user training along with primary implementing activities
- Competitive base salary
- Lease car, laptop, Smartphone
- Training to Microsoft Certified Professional
What else do we offer?
- Education and Career paths to become a project manager, trainer, solution architect, pre-sales consultant
- Career path to become team leader or managing consultant.
Want to apply for this job? Please send us an email with your resume to email@example.com