For our office in Veenendaal, The Netherlands, we are as a result of growth and promotions, looking for an AX Supply Chain Management Consultant to support our growing Dynamics AX practice. You will be responsible for the Discovery, Design and Configuration phases of Dynamics AX SCM implementations. This is a permanent employment position, with excellent salary and benefits.
- Responsible for the discovery, design and configuration phases of AX SCM implementations
- Translate clients unique business requirements into functional
- Requirements that will guide the design and configuration of the solution
- Participate in the development and delivery of solution training
- Coordinate functional specification creation with client stakeholders for any system enhancements
- Lead and participate in business process reviews, especially related to core SCM processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related field
- Must reside in The Netherlands and speak Dutch
- 2+ years implementing Dynamics AX
- A working understanding of SCM procedures, terminology, and standard practices
- A firm grasp of the SCM processes within an ERP environment
- Very good client communication/relation skills
- Very good organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent writing/documentation skills for design specs and end-user documents in Dutch and English
- The desire to provide end-user training along with primary implementing activities
- Competitive base salary
- Lease car, laptop, Smartphone
- Training to Microsoft Certified Professional
What else do we offer?
- Education and Career paths to become a project manager, trainer, solution architect, pre-sales consultant
- Career path to become a team leader or managing consultant
Want to apply on this job? Please send your email to email@example.com