In the first quarter of 2014 this is what we achieved:
* Has moved to a bigger and more modern office giving us the possibility to grow;
* We attended the Dynamics Technical Conference in Bellevue;
* Has completed their first financial year;
* Has some new developers who are starting to work.
* Our first employee, Ilyas Sahin, passed his first Microsoft dynamics AX introduction exam with success. Ilyas will started working in Februari at Kaya!
* Kaya was present at the Microsoft summit in Turkey of 26th March;
* We will continue giving training in Istanbul, Turkey. The next training session will be at 3-4 April. For more information:
* Esther de Maar gave her first online Dynamics AX finance and Sure Step training in her new capacity as MCT!
* Dick & André became moderator of the Microsoft Dynamics Community;
* We attended the Microsoft Convergence in Atlanta;
* We are looking for new developers in The Netherlands.
* We are working together with a partner on one of the largest retail implementation in the UK. We’ll be looking to grow our UK based company.
* Our resources in Belgium are fully occupied. We’ll looking to grow our Belgium based company with new AX developers.
Of course there is happening a lot more within Kaya. We are investing in some solutions and offerings that we will inform you of within Q3 2014. We will keep you up to date. If you have any questions or you find yourself in need for more information, you are always welcome to contact us